Through its P-POD architecture and solution, PTS can provide public cloud (shared), private cloud (dedicated), and hybrid cloud (mixed) servers, SAN, and desktop infrastructure. PTS offers monthly and annual Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) pricing. There is no commitment, and you’re free to cancel at any time. If you’re willing to commit to a prepaid annual plan, you can save money when compared to monthly IaaS charges.
- Virtual Desktop solutions
- Virtual Public, Private, and Hybrid Clouds
- Virtual Storage domains providing isolated storage through Virtual Private Clouds
- Virtual Sever offerings isolated or through Virtual Private Clouds
- Self or PTS managed service options
- vCloud configuration setup
- 24×7 monitoring and support
What is a Public Cloud?
A public cloud is a scalable cloud environment in which you share infrastructure with other organizations leveraging virtualization software. Public cloud IaaS solutions allow you to scale instantly when needed. Your virtual machines are secure and you are able to save significant costs over dedicated infrastructure.
PTS offers complete cloud services or individual components such as virtual servers, physical servers, SAN storage, and backup. For servers, PTS offers various cloud server sizes for RAM, Core Processors, and Storage.
What is a Private Cloud?
A private cloud is a scalable cloud environment – providing the agility and efficiency of a public cloud built on infrastructure dedicated exclusively for your organization. It can be hosted in your own data center, in a partner data center, or at PTS. Private clouds are ideal when you need to accelerate innovation, have large compute and storage requirements, or have very strict control, security, and compliance needs.
What is a Hybrid Cloud?
A hybrid cloud is a cloud computing environment in which an organization provides and manages some resources in-house and has others provided externally. For example, an organization might use a public cloud service for archived data but continue to maintain in-house storage for operational customer data.
The hybrid approach allows a business to take advantage of the scalability and cost-effectiveness that a public cloud computing environment offers without exposing mission-critical applications and data to third-party vulnerabilities. This type of hybrid cloud is also referred to as hybrid IT.
As part of our public, private, and hybrid cloud solutions, PTS provides ongoing IaaS managed services support and pay-as-you-go network engineering support as you build out your private cloud.
- Cloud data center managed by industry leading experts who are Experts for Your Always Available Data Center
- Infrastructure platform built on best-in-class infrastructure from network, network security, storage, processing, and virtualization solutions providers
- Install and deploy in hours
- Secure network environment
For More Information…